Grow your Instagram social with Postly
Great marketing tool
Instagram has over 800 million monthly users who actively engage on the platform on daily basis. Instagram not only gives your brand an additional channel to engage your audience but also provides a good channel for direct sales.
Publish on Business, Creator & Personal accounts
While you can publish to your Instagram business accounts directly from Postly web, the Personal and Creator accounts require a complementary mobile app to publish.
Publish Reels and Carousels
Postly provides a unique opportunity for you to publish your video Reels and image Carousels right from the web.
Publishing on the personal profile, Creator accounts and Stories require a complementary mobile app while normal posts can be published via Postly web.
Setting up your Instagram account
- PLEASE ACCEPT ALL PERMISSIONS WHILE CONNECTING YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Note that logging out of your social platforms, changing your social media account password or login details will affect your connections here, reconnect to ensure a good experience.
- Some account onnections expire every 60 days, ensure to reconnect your account periodically for a good experience.
- Reconnecting your ccount does not affect already scheduled posts. They will still be published at scheduled time.
Connecting Instagram account
- Only Instagram Business/Professional Accounts are allowed for now.
- Instagram connects via your Facebook Account.
- Must have a Facebook account
- Must have a Facebook page you have admin access
- Full admin access is required, Content admin and others are not allowed.
- Connect your Facebook account to the Instagram Account Center
- Link your Instagram account to a Facebook page. Click here to watch the video demo.
Connect your Facebook account to your Instagram Business account
- Go to your Instagram Settings.
- Go to Account Center
- Choose a Facebook Page from your Pages that you’d like to connect to.
Click here to learn more.