Grow your Pinterest social with Postly
Pinterest is a great marketing tool for businesses. It helps in getting leads, driving traffic to their websites, and increasing brand awareness to use. Also, Pinterest users have the highest purchase intent of any other social media users.
Publish images & videos
Create content by uploading an image, then adding a title, description and destination URL, etc.
Major traffic driver
Pinterest is a major traffic driver because it is a search engine, people can find your content months or even years after you’ve pinned it on Pinterest.
Setting up your Pinterest account
- PLEASE ACCEPT ALL PERMISSIONS WHILE CONNECTING YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Note that logging out of your social platforms, changing your social media account password or login details will affect your connections here, reconnect to ensure a good experience.
- Some account onnections expire every 60 days, ensure to reconnect your account periodically for a good experience.
- Reconnecting your ccount does not affect already scheduled posts. They will still be published at scheduled time.
Before you can use Postly with Pinterest you must do the following:
- You need access to the Pinterest account. i.e. username and password for authentication.