Updated July 8th, 2022
Definitions and key terms #
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to o Postly Technologies, Inc. (Office Address: 651 N Broad St #201 Middletown, DE 19709, USA), that is responsible for your information under this Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the POSTLY Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit POSTLY and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by POSTLY as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: POSTLY’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://postly.ai
- You: a person or entity that is registered with POSTLY to use the Services.
Refund Policy #
We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
- If there’s something wrong with the service you bought, or if you are not happy with it, you can cancel your subscription at any time and request for your refund to be processed accordingly. We will refund you within 30 days.
Your Consent #
- By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Refund Policy #
- Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies, unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
Contact Us #
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with the service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Via Email: [email protected]
- Social Media Image and Video Sizes and Formats - March 8, 2023
- Content PlannerBlog – Events and Holidays for March 2023 - February 28, 2023
- 10 Alternatives to Hootsuite That Will Make Your Job 10 Times Easier - February 14, 2023